Wing Eating Contests
Entry is Free!
Click here to enter the 2018 Wing Eating contest.
Click here to enter the 2018 XXX Wing Eating contest.
Click here to enter the 2018 Bobbing for Wings contest.
Official Qualifications and Rules
- Must be 18 to compete
- Entry is limited to first 10 contestants
- Heats will be determined by lottery system
- Contestants must not touch the wings before start of competition
- Wings competitions are based on a starting and ending weight.
- Contestants will have time limits to eat as many wings as they can; you will be judged by weight of meat eaten during competitive heat.
- Visual signs of sickness will result in disqualification
- No condiments or other sides will be offered or accepted during competition
- Examples of “properly eaten wings” will be displayed at the cooks’/wing-eaters contest meeting the week before the competition
- Contestants may either sit or stand as long as they remain in their designated area
- The use of utensils is not allowed
- The contest is over when time expires; you have 10 seconds to either swallow the food or spit it back on the plate. Otherwise you will be disqualified.
- Judges will be on hand to assure the adherence to contest rules; weigh the total amount of meat that has been eaten; and to disqualify contestants that refused to adhere to the rules
- Rules are subject to change as directed by the chairman of the contest and the head judge; all changed rules will be gone over in advance of the contest