Wing Eating Contests
Entry is Free!
Click here to enter the 2022 XXX Wing Eating contest.
Click here to enter the 2022 Bobbing for Wings contest.
Official Qualifications and Rules
- Must be 18 to compete
- Entry is limited to first 12 contestants
- Heats will be determined by lottery system
- Contestants must not touch the wings before start of competition
- Wings competitions are based on a starting and ending weight.
- Contestants will have time limits to eat as many wings as they can; you will be judged by weight of meat eaten during competitive heat.
- Visual signs of sickness will result in disqualification
- No condiments or other sides will be offered or accepted during competition
- Examples of “properly eaten wings” will be displayed at the cooks’/wing-eaters contest meeting the week before the competition
- Contestants may either sit or stand as long as they remain in their designated area
- The use of utensils is not allowed
- The contest is over when time expires; you have 10 seconds to either swallow the food or spit it back on the plate. Otherwise you will be disqualified.
- Judges will be on hand to assure the adherence to contest rules; weigh the total amount of meat that has been eaten; and to disqualify contestants that refused to adhere to the rules
- Rules are subject to change as directed by the chairman of the contest and the head judge; all changed rules will be gone over in advance of the contest