Wing Eating Contest Registration
Registration is over for this years event. Please check back next year to be a part of this event.
Contest Check-In is at 1:00 p.m. at Events Stage
Official Rules and Regulations
- Must be 16 to compete
- Entry is limited to first 20 contestants
- Heats will be determined by lottery system, if applicable
- Contestants must not touch the wings before start of competition
- Wings must be 90% eaten as determined by officials; otherwise will be returned to plate, where you will be able to finish said wing or not, resulting in your ultimate score. The flap may be disregarded.
- Contestants will have 3 minutes to eat as many wings as they can; you will be judged by weight of meat eaten during competitive heat.
- Visual signs of sickness will result in disqualification
- No condiments or other sides will be offered or accepted during competition
- Examples of “properly eaten wings” will be displayed at the cooks’/wing-eaters contest meeting the week before the competition
- Contestants may either sit or stand if they remain in their designated area
- The use of utensils is not allowed
- The contest is over when time expires; you have 10 seconds to either swallow the food or spit it back on the plate. Otherwise you will be disqualified.
- Judges will be on hand to assure the adherence to contest rules; weigh the total amount of meat that has been eaten; and to disqualify contestants that refused to adhere to the rules
- Rules are subject to change as directed by the chairman of the contest and the head judge; all changed rules will be gone over in advance of the contest
THE WINNER RECEIVE A TROPHY AND $25 GIFT CARD TO BIG KAHUNA WINGS
All participants will must have a wristband valid for entry into BKW Festival